Cosmetic Dentistry at Greenbelt Dental Health provides Plenty of Options for Smile Enhancement
Too many times, many people think that cosmetic dentistry is for individuals looking for an out-of-this-world smile. While cosmetic dentistry can dramatically transform your smile for an upcoming gig or TV show, it can be used to conceal smile imperfections that have since stolen your confidence. Cosmetic dental care from Greenbelt Dental Health in Austin, Texas, can erase chips, stains, and gaps in your smile to help you feel great about yourself every day.
Our Cosmetic Dental Treatments for an Enhanced Smile
You may have heard or seen products that pride themselves in providing one-size-fits-all solutions. While this is great in other industries, cosmetic dentistry deviates from this approach. Since no smile is like another, why would treatment be similar? Unless you are an inexperienced cosmetic dentist, the cookie-cutter approach has no place in cosmetic dentistry. Every smile is different, and so is the treatment.
BEFORE AND AFTER COSMETIC TREATMENT OF ACTUAL PATIENT
Here are the different procedures Dr. Christopher Naranjo and the team use to enhance smiles in Austin, Texas:
- Professional-grade teeth whitening: If your teeth have turned yellow over time, we offer professional teeth whitening services to add “wow” to your smile. Unlike store-bought products, our teeth whitening system promises safe and effective results.
- Porcelain veneers: These highly versatile appliances are used to cover up gapped, stained, and crooked teeth for a one-of-a-kind smile. Once your front teeth are covered with thin porcelain shells, all your teeth imperfections will disappear, and no one will know you have undergone a smile enhancement procedure because the results are natural.
- Cosmetic bonding: Dental bonding works like veneers, only that it involves bonding a resin material directly onto your teeth without shaving down your enamel. Dental bonding can cover cosmetic flaws, such as stained, gapped, and chipped teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: We offer mercury-free dental fillings to treat your cavities while preserving the natural esthetics of your smile.
- Non-metal dental crowns: We have all-ceramic dental crowns to improve the look and appearance of your teeth for a healthy, beautiful smile.
Ready to enter the world of a stunning smile? Feel free to schedule an appointment with Greenbelt Dental Health by emailing or contacting us at (512) 472-3565. We can’t wait to change your smile for the better.