Keep Your Pearly Whites Shiny and Bright with Preventive Dental Care
Preventive dental care is all about preventing dental issues that can impair your teeth’ health, function, and appearance. Preventative dental services like checkups and cleanings can keep your smile looking and feeling its best over the years. At Greenbelt Dental Health, Austin, Texas, you work with Dr. Christopher Naranjo and our team for the preventive dental care services you need to keep your pearly whites lustrous and bright year after year.
Preventive Dental Care Services
Your Austin dentist offers the following preventive dental care services:
- Dental checkups – We’ll thoroughly inspect your teeth for signs of cavities or dental disease. Catching these problems early will keep them from escalating into major issues that can cause extensive damage to your gums and teeth. We’ll also recommend ways to improve oral hygiene to maintain good oral health. Managing your oral microbiome is a great way to create better gut health.
- Routine cleanings – Professional cleanings rid your mouth of plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria that can cause cavities and gum disease. We’ll also cleanse your teeth of surface stains that dull their appearance.
- Dental sealants – Sealants form a protective barrier over the biting surfaces of your teeth to protect them against decay and dental disease.
Benefits of Preventive Dentistry
Your teeth have gotten a lot of use over the years, making them prone to wear and tear, cavities, chips, cracks, and other damage. Preventive dental care helps keep your teeth healthy and strong so they can endure the test of time. Preventative dental services help:
- Prevent decay, oral infections, and dental disease
- Prevent fracture of teeth leading to root canals and premature tooth loss
- Strengthen your teeth and gums to keep them healthy
- Bring out your smile’s true beauty by eliminating plaque, tartar, and surface stains from your teeth
- Support overall long-term health
By taking diligent care of your teeth, you can enjoy the benefits of a bright and beautiful smile year after year.