Amazing Health Benefits of Ozone Dental Treatments
Ozone therapy has been used for years in the dentistry field to help promote healthier gums and teeth. In essence, ozone is a type of super-charged oxygen that kills harmful bacteria that can cause decay, oral infections, and periodontal disease. At Greenbelt Dental Health, your Austin, Texas dentist, Dr. Christopher Naranjo, uses ozone therapy to treat a wide range of dental issues, including tooth infections, cavities, gum inflammation, damage to tooth enamel, and more. Ozone therapy is a holistic, non-invasive, pain-free means of improving your oral health and hygiene.
Health Benefits of Ozone Dental Treatments
One of the most significant benefits of ozone therapy is its ability to kill harmful bacteria in your mouth on contact to curtail decay and halt the spread of gum disease. Additional health benefits include:
- Ozone increases blood flow throughout your mouth to promote quicker recovery from dental procedures.
- Ozone boosts your immune system to reduce the risk of infections after dental surgery.
- Ozone acts as a natural disinfectant for tooth extractions, root canals, and other dental procedures.
- Ozone helps heal gum infections and fights against periodontal disease.
- Ozone promotes healthy teeth and gums in between dental visits.
- Ozone reduces tooth sensitivity.
- Ozone can repair and restore damaged tooth enamel to protect your teeth from cavities.
Who’s a Candidate for Ozone Dentistry?
Most people qualify for ozone therapy and can take advantage of the benefits of ozone dentistry. Ozone therapy is available in gas form, as ozonated water or ozonated oil is applied to your mouth to facilitate your treatment. Dr. Christopher Naranjo will discuss these options with you before undergoing your procedure. Patients with a dental phobia or an aversion to certain dental therapies and techniques often prefer ozone therapy as it’s safe, natural, versatile in treating all kinds of dental issues, painless, and minimally invasive.
Ozone Dentistry Service Near Me
To learn more about our dental ozone treatments and how they can benefit you, contact Dr. Christopher Naranjo from Greenbelt Dental Health in Austin, Texas, at (512) 472-3565. We look forward to meeting your dental care needs.